Students that have been assigned ISS must follow the following procedures:
1. Arrive at Powdersville Middle School and report to the ISS room with all books, and materials by 7:55.
2. From 7:55 – 8:15, students are given assignments by the teachers.
3. At 8:15, the students are walked to the Powdersville High School ISS classroom by a teacher or administrator.
4. Students will complete the remainder of the day at Powdersville High School under the supervision of the High School ISS teacher. Students will eat lunch at the high school.
5. ISS students that are car riders should be picked up at the High School by 3:00. ISS students that ride the bus will load the bus at the high school.