New Student Registration:
If your student will be new to Anderson School District 1 schools for the 2017-2018 school year, you can now use our Online Registration.
Students already enrolled in ASD1 do not need to complete the online registration for new students. During the summer, a SnapCode will be emailed to parents for all returning students to complete their registration process. This includes students moving from one school to the next level (Elementary to Middle or Middle to High).
The Registration Packet (to be completed for all grade levels) includes the following forms:
- Registration for Enrollment
- Emergency/Medical Information
- Primary/Home Language Identification Form
- Verification of Residence Form
- McKinney-Vento Act Identification Form
- Request for Records (Transfer Students)
There are two methods to complete these forms.
- Click on the link and print the blank forms
- Click on the link, complete the forms online and then print the completed forms
These forms should be taken to the school along with the following documents:
- Birth Certificate (long form preferred)
- Proof of Immunizations
- Two items of Proof of Residency (Tax Bill, Deed, Current utility bill (electric, gas, water), Signed contract with builder/contractor or realtor, Signed lease with signature of tenant and landlord stating actual location of home.)
- Custodial Documentation or Restraining Order
Please Note: These forms should only be used if your child is enrolling for the 2016-2017 school year. Students enrolling for the 2017-2018 school year must use the Online Registration portal (links are at the top of this page).