1. Volunteers should remember that anything heard, learned or seen concerning students must be kept confidential.
2. Volunteers should obtain permission to visit other classrooms, students or teachers while working in schools.
3. Volunteers should dress appropriately for the school setting.
4. Volunteers should speak positively about schools and the district, especially while working in the schools or at district functions.
5. Volunteers should know the name of the school’s volunteer coordinator or school volunteer contact.