Becoming a Member of AAEOP
We have three types of membership options:
- Active Membership- All persons engaged in clerical, secretarial, or other forms of office work in the educational systems of the Anderson County School Districts One, Two, and the Career and Technology Center are eligible for Active Membership in this association.
- Retired Membership- If you worked in the capacities listed above and have since retired, you are eligible for this membership.
- Associate Membership- Open to former active members who are no longer employed in educational work and anyone interested in the purpose of this association but not eligible for any other class of membership. Associates have the same rights as active members, except that of holding executive office.
Benefits and Services:
- Four issues of "Professionally Speaking"
- PSP- Professional Standards Program (a certification program for educational office professionals)
- Local Awards- "Administrator of the Year", " Professional Office Employee of the Year", and a "Scholarship Recipient of the Year"
- Training- Conference workshops and meetings
- Fellowship- Association with fellow members
- Motivation- To set higher goals in your personal and professional life
Ready to join? Membership Application
For more information, please contact:
Mrs. Kathy Goodell, Treasurer
2018-2019 membership drive has begun!
Recruit a new member and be entered to win a prize!