Returning Student Registration (Update Information):
The links below will take parents to the Returning Student Registration. A required SnapCode will be emailed to parents for all returning students to complete their registration update process. This includes students moving from one school to the next level (Elementary to Middle or Middle to High). If an email has not been provided, parents can obtain their child's SnapCode by contacting their school.
New Student Registration:
If your student will be new to Anderson School District 1 schools for the 2017-2018 school year, use our New Student Online Registration by choosing the appropriate link below.
Please remember to bring these required documents:
- Birth Certificate (long form preferred)
- Certificate of Immunizations
- 2 items for Proof of Residency (acceptable documentation: Tax Bill, Deed, Current utility bill (electric, gas, water), Signed contract with builder/contractor or realtor, Signed lease with signature of tenant and landlord stating actual location of home.)
- Copies of any custodial documents or restraining orders
It would also be helpful to have the following information on hand:
- Your child's previous school's address, phone number, and fax number, if applicable.
- Two additional contacts in the event that the school cannot reach the parents (name and a phone number).
- Physician and Dentist name and phone number.
- Medicaid Number, if applicable.