Anderson School District One
Charge Policy/Meal Prices
Student Meal Accounts
- Student meal accounts can be funded through multiple methods to include cash or check (see check acceptance below) and debit/credit card payment using online payment at k12paymentcenter.com .
- Each household is encouraged to complete a Free and Reduced Meal Application. This can be done online at lunchapplication.com or a paper application may be obtained at each school cafeteria or the Anderson One district office and returned to the school cafeteria or to the Anderson One district office.
- Parents are encouraged to set up email notifications in the Parent Portal by checking the box for balance alerts.
- Unpaid meal charges should not exceed $20.00 per student.
- If your child exceeds the allowed charge, they will be offered an alternate meal which consists of a sandwich, fruit and a carton of milk. Your child will receive the alternate meal until the charges are paid or an arrangement has been made.
- Teachers, adults or staff members will have a charge limit of $20.00.
- No lunch charges will be allowed under any circumstances during the last ten days of school.
- Negative balances must be paid in full before the end of the school year.
- The nutritional staff will be sending parents payment reminder letters, emails and phone calls.
Check Acceptance Policy
- Your check is welcome at all schools in Anderson School District One. Anderson School District One recognizes that occasionally a check may be returned by your bank due to non-payment. In order to recover these funds in a private and professional manner, Anderson School District One has contracted with Envision Payment Solutions, for collection of returned checks. Parents with returned check inquiries should contact: Envision Payment Solutions, 877-290-5460 or 770-709-3100.
All Breakfast Meals $1.20
Elementary Lunch $2.25 Middle/High Lunch $2.40