EMPLOYEE SELF SERVE (ESS)https://ess.anderson1.k12.sc.us/As of 4/1/15, ASD1 no longer prints pay stubs for employees. You should be logging into the Employee Self Serve website to verify your pay and deductions on a regular basis. However, an actual legal copy of your W-2 is not on ESS. Your W-2 will be sent to your school no later than January 29th!
If you have never registered for ESS you must do this first.REGISTER:
FORGOT PASSWORD OR USER NAME:
- Click on "Register" in the top right hand corner
- You will need the following: District e-mail, SS#, Your Employee ID# (email me email@example.com if you do not know your Employee ID#)
- Be ready to choose your own user name and password (It can be the same as your district log-in/e-mail)
- After Registering you will receive a confirmation e-mail. You will have to click on the confirmation link with in that e-mail and log-in immediately.
CHECK INQUIRY:Your check detail (Pay Stub) information can be found under the menu options Home-Tasks, Payroll Actions, then Check Inquiry. Once you click on the Check Inquiry menu option you will see a list of your check. If the check you are looking for is not in the list you may need to adjust the date range at the top. You can see the detail of each check by clicking anywhere on the line of the check you want to see. We are aware that the list does not appear to be a link to the detail and have requested this be changed. I am sorry for any confusion. To format your check detail so that it will print correctly, be sure to click on the printer icon in the upper right hand corner of the check detail box.LEAVE BALANCE:Your Leave Balance can be found under Home-Tasks, Personal Actions, Leave / Time Off Actions, then Leave Balance. Please be aware that under Leave History the dates listed are not the dates you were absent. This is only the date it was updated to payroll. We have requested that the software company add a true leave history to ESS with the individual dates absent and we will let you know if this becomes available.
- Go to "Account Help" in the upper right hand corner (in blue banner) of the sign-in page.
- You will receive an e-mail with a temporary password.
- Once you are in you will need to change your password back to something you will remember by clicking on your user name in blue in the upper right hand corner.
- If you are still having any problems logging in please e-mail me firstname.lastname@example.org.
TAX WITHOLDINGS AND DIRECT DEPOSIT CHANGES:Under Home-Tasks, then Document Management you can find a W-4 Form and a Direct Deposit Enrollment Form.You will also find them at the following link on the District website Payroll Forms.Also under Home-Tasks, Payroll Actions, Tax Witholdings, then W-4 you can change your W-4 tax withholding electronically. Please note that this change will not take effect until you receive an e-mail confirmation.
ADDRESS OR NAME CHANGES:Under Home-Tasks, Personal Actions, Demographics you can notify the District Office of an address or name change. Please note that the change will not take effect until you receive an e-mail confirmation.
DEDUCTIONS:Under Home-Tasks, Payroll Actions, then Deduction Inquiry you can find the full name of the deduction codes listed on your pay stub.MOBILE DEVICES:Click on box with three lines to open up menu!
As always, feel free to contact me with any other questions you may have!