How can I submit a photo for the yearbook?
1. The best way to submit a photo is to download and install the REPLAYIT app from the iTUnes or Android store. Create an account and use the app to submit your photos.
2. You can also email your photos to Mrs. German, the yearbook advisor. firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Please include information such as who is in the photo, the event date and title, and how you can be contacted if there are questions.
What types of photos can I submit?
1. Submit photos of students in activities outside of school, on field trips, vacations, or at sports events.
2. Submit photos of students who are working, at church events, or who are volunteering in the community.
3. Submit photos that capture a story, action, or emotion that would be difficult to get here at school.
4. Do not submit 8th grade ad photos through either of the above means. Use the Jostens Ad link to upload and create your 8th grade ad.
5. Do not submit selfies. Really, we get enough of those.
Please note: Whether or not to use a photo in the yearbook is up to the yearbook staff and advisor. We appreciate your photos, but do not guarantee we will always be able to use them.