Sixth Grade Rules
- Show respect to teachers, staff, and peers at all times.
- Bring necessary materials
- charged iPad, math book, notebook, paper, pencil pouch (with pencils, eraser, and ear buds) and work folder with completed assignments
- Listen attentively and follow directions.
- Raise your hand to request permission to speak or to leave your desk.
- Display quiet, orderly conduct within the classroom and while changing classes.
- (Fighting, horseplay, and throwing objects will not be tolerated.)
- Food, drinks, and gum are not allowed in the sixth grade classrooms or hallway.