Attendance Guidelines for 2015-2016School begins at 8:00 am and dismisses at 2:45 pm.Attendance letters will be sent home when the child has:
Intervention Plans will be required after you receive a letter for 10 unexcused absences. This requires parents coming in for a conference with administration. If attendance does not improve after an intervention plan meeting, you will be reported to the Anderson County Board of Education.Reminders:
- 10 unexcused tardies
- 10 unexcused early dismissals
- 3 days unexcused absences
- 5 days unexcused absences
- 10 days unexcused absences
- Any absences, tardies, or early dismissals require an excuse.
- Vacations are not an excused absence.
- Any excuses (parent note, medical excuse, etc.) must be turned in as soon as possible. Any excuses turned in after 2 weeks do not have to be accepted.
- Only 3 parent notes are acceptable per school year.
- A parent signature is required in the office for all students that arrive late.
- Students arriving late due to bus schedules will not be counted tardy and will be allowed to eat breakfast.
Let's work together to create a positive school year for your child.