Online Payments 2019-2020
Click RevTrak icon above for online payments for the 2019-2020 school year.
Directions for Online Payments (downloadable PDF)
Directions to Pay Fees Using Anderson District One’s Online Payment Option:
1. Click on the button above to access the system.
2. Click on the PowerSchool box to begin.
3.You will be prompted to enter your Parent Portal credentials on the next screen. The name(s) of student(s) associated with the account will appear.
4.Select each required fee, such as iPad/Chromebook Protection ($29) and Materials Fee ($35) and click on Add Selected to Cart. You can click on View in Cart to see a total of these fees.
For Optional Items:
5. Click Home at the top of the screen.
6.Choose the applicable school level (High School, Middle School or Elementary School), school and grade level for your student.
7.Select any optional items from the list that appears. If required, choose additional options (t-shirt size, etc) from the dropdown menu. Include the student’s name and grade in the text box if prompted.
8. Click on Add to Cart.
9. Repeat this process as needed for each student in your household.
10. Click on Cart at the top of the screen at any time to view a running total of items you are purchasing.
11. Click on Cart at the top of the screen and select Checkout
12.If this is the first time you have used the online payment system, you will need to create a payment account just as you would for any online shopping site.
13. Complete the required information as prompted by the system to complete the checkout process.